We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
- In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Cookie" means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below;
"Our Site" means this website, https://www.encycarpedia.com/;
"We/Us/Our" means Encycarpdia Ltd.
- Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Encycarpedia Ltd.
- Scope - What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
- Email Address
- Business/Company Name
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your accesss to Our site;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Analysing your use of Our Site to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience. We use Google Analytics for tracking usage of Our SIte. You may enable tracking protection via a browser setting or plugin. If we detect this, we use a web beacon so that we can still analyse your usage, but it won't track you from page to page. Also, no analytics related cookie will be set. Each time you load a new page, our analytics provider will think it's a brand new user and session. We also inform our analytics provider to anonimise your IP address, further enhancing your privacy.